Classic Breakfast Dishes
The Lucky Rooster is the place to go for a Daytona Beach Breakfast.
The Lucky Rooster is open for breakfast every day starting at 7:00 am. Located in a convenient location on Main Street makes it easy for you to have a hot breakfast before your day starts. For directions, click here to open Google Maps for directions.
Serving up hot Daytona Beach breakfast classics, such as:
- Fresh 3 Egg Omelets
- Hot Short Stack of Pancakes
- Half and Full Orders of Biscuits and Gravy
- Eggs, Toast and Coffee
Looking for a delicious Daytona Beach Breakfast? Then try one of our signature dishes. Such as the:
- Shrimp Eggs Benedict –Two Poached Eggs Topped w/ Hollandaise Sauce and Fresh Shrimp. All on a Home-made Biscuit and Home Fries
- The Poor Egg – Sausage, Paprika, Potatoes Topped w/ One Egg and Toast
- or the White Fish Sole – Poached White Fish w/ Two Poached Eggs and Multi-Grain Toast.
At The Lucky Rooster, your Daytona Beach Breakfast will always cost under $10, with dishes starting at $2.25.
Come join us at The Lucky Rooster for your Daytona Beach Breakfast.
This is what David A. had to say on Yelp about his Daytona Beach Breakfast.
On a business trip to Daytona Beach, Sunday morning, everything is closed, looking for breakfast (other than a commercial chain), and found Lucky Rooster Pub. Formerly Main Street Cafe, it has been fully and nicely remodeled, and has good food at good prices from 7 am to 11 pm, seven days a week. It is in the style of a pub, with a dark wood bar, booths and tables. The staff are courteous and attentive. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try it, you’ll like it !